Some of our favorite reviews are about our customer service team, the incredible women who work behind the scenes to make sure everything is “just right” for every mom. They address technical issues, assist with bra fit, and respond to customer feedback. Like our Kindred BraveMoms, they're generous and encouraging, and we're thrilled to have them as representatives.
- Originally from NorCal, Christie now lives in San Diego County with her husband and their three children.
- She was an acro gymnast in high school and even competed in a national competition.
- Christie has hiked both the highest (Mount Whitney) and lowest (Death Valley) points in the US, though not in the same day.
- She met Deeanne when they were members of the same MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers) Group
- Her favorite thing about Kindred Bravely, “How it reflects Deeanne’s generous, kind, and loving spirit.”
- Denise currently lives in Southern California with her husband of 17 years.
- They hope to move their family (four kids) to Texas in the next few years.
- She wears a bracelet engraved with the saying, “You’ll never regret being kind.”
- Denise has been a Girl Scout Leader for the last six years.
- She loves that Kindred Bravely allows her flexibility.
- Jan lives in Northern California with her husband of 40 years.
- She’s a foster care advocate.
- As a “Master Puppeteer,” Jan is well-versed in the art of Jim Henson-style puppets.
- She says the best thing about Kindred Bravely is how Deeanne encourages graciousness and kindness, which fits perfectly with Jan’s mantra, “Let your graciousness be known to all.”
- Of her daughter Christie, Jan says, “She’s almost always right.”
- Born and raised in New York, Michelle has traveled extensively in the US and abroad.
- She loves the supportive team at Kindred Bravely.
- Michelle loves to rearrange the house, which usually happens when her husband is away for work.
- Her favorite quote: “You can’t adjust the wind, but you can always adjust the sails.”
- She has a slight obsession with the number 5.